Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 27, 2011

When we met......


Hey guys! This is a guest post by my best friend and the 100th post on "Deafening Silence".
Happy Reading! :))




I would like to start off with a little story. I was 6 yrs old and was taken to a dentist, which happened to be her mom. I admit I was pretty scared and her mom called her to show me that even she had taken her tooth out and it didn’t pain at all. At that moment, I don’t know whether it was her mom’s drilling machine or just the sight of her, I swear I ran away from there at full speed, like my life was in danger. Needless to say, we got off to a bad start.

But then after 7 years, we met again and this time both of us were in the same class in school. We hit it off instantly and got on like a house on fire. She was the only girl who found my sarcastic humor funny, while every other girl found it offensive. She liked me and accepted me for who I was. She was my best friend all through school and we ended up in the same college as well. I guess that was fate.

Now here we are, 8 years later from the day we met at school, and nothing has changed. She is the most awesome person I have ever met. She is smart, funny and sometimes, very crazy. She writes beautiful poems which come straight from her heart. She is the only person in front of whom, I can be myself, without any inhibitions.


 What else can I say about you….you’re just the best. I love you very much.


11 Mississippi:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Long live friendship. :)

Nice post.

Arv said...

Hi Pavitra,

Happy to read about this friendship :)

Such bonds are not so easy to forge... keep the flame alive :)

take care...

cheers,
Arv.

Miles Of Style said...

aww how sweet! may your friendship blossom over the years and may it last forever!

suruchi said...

omg...n I thought I was done doing the "Awwww's"
So happy for both of u...
n how beautiful it is to keep meeting the same someone at various points of life and then journeying together...

may the friendship bloom n stay sweet n fresh forever
amen:-)
n congrats on the 100 too:-)

Splurgerina said...

Sorry I can't help but go awww!! This is sooo sweet...I am all teary!! Here's to more beautiful times together :) A brilliant 100th post!!

•Jeweliot• said...

hehe how sweet! childhood buddies. it's adorable :) and very precious

Ria said...

This is so sweet!!

LiveLoveDressup said...

Long live such beautiful friendship :)
and, congratulations on your 100th post :)

Scribbling Girl said...

Awww what a beautiful friendship :)May it remains like this forever :)

Drama Personified (R) said...

Aww that was very sweet! Congrats on making it to the 100th post :D

Pavitra .... said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! cheers!!