Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 26, 2010

20 Random things about me!



  1. I count everything I see. Usually in sets of 6. And I get really upset if the last set has less than 6 things. I like adding up everything—birthdays, phone numbers, everything about myself. And if I don’t get the number 6, I get oddly upset.
  2. I love walking on single coloured tiles. I make sure that I don’t step on tile cracks and if I do step on one, I make sure the pattern is followed in every tile that follows. Yeah I know, obsessive compulsive disorder!
  3. When it comes to music, I don’t believe in genre. Music is just plain, wonderful music. What the pussycat dolls make is not music. Having said that, I lust after each and every one of them!
  4. I find Penelope Cruz really beautiful and I want to press the tip of her nose!
  5. I love relating every person, place, incident to a song. When I think of something, there is always a song playing loudly in my head!
  6. No one can comprehend my obsession with Linkin Park. And honestly, neither can I.
  7. I need music to keep me alive. I need literature to keep me sane. I need love to enjoy both!
  8. When I die, I want to die with a bang (not literally). I’m so crazy and nonsensical and loud, I wouldn’t want to die quietly. I prefer to die laughing really very hard!
  9. My mood changes according to the weather. When it rains, I’m unpredictable!
  10. I space out bout a thousand times a day. I don’t plan. I don’t think. I don’t dream. I just space out!
  11. I hate pigeons, Selena Gomez, and Chelsea FC with a true vengeance!
  12. My right hand is 3mm longer than my left.
  13. I love giving pet names to my stuff. (Scarlet- my belt, Turq- my bag, Cybee- my cell…)
  14. In my opinion, the Lamborghini Diablo is one of the most beautiful man-made things on Earth!
  15. I love to giggle at incorrect grammar usage, even though I make tons of them!
  16. I sometimes write a reply to a message and save it in drafts for editing and forget to send it eventually.
  17. People think I have an attitude problem. I probably do.
  18. I don’t like kids that much. Especially when they start walking and talking. And it’s irritating when parents take off their leash in public places. :D
  19. I feel Barney Stinson (Neil Patrik Harris) is the funniest guy on television! Chandler Bing comes a close second.
  20. If everything in my life goes by plan, I’ll have a walk-in wardrobe when I’m 30!
  21. Why 21? Coz I can! The title lies. :D :)

25 Mississippi:

Shantanu said...

That is so honest n so much straight from d heart.No. 7 is in my list as well.

No. 4 hehe..so cute, but y do u wana press her nose tip.?

My wishes for ur walk-in wardrobe.

n hey u r reading Edward Stewart.Liked dat book, so witty n shocker. Ever read Ballerina, love story of dancers. same author.

smiles :)(:

Pavitra .... said...

@ Shantanu:
Hehe...Thank you so much! I don't know why I wanna press the tip of her nose...I guess its my way of showing appreciation... :D
I've heard of Ballerina...I really want to read it! :)
Cheers!!

Shantanu said...

@Pavitra : yaa. thats so adorable gesture. n ya Ballerina's a good book.
cheers..!!!

:)

Crazy Diamond said...

i love you :)

hehehe

and you ocd is so cute man..

Harsha said...

wats with 6..

n i can relate to the tiles thing.. i jump back wen i miss a step and end up stepping on somebody's toes.. :p

"I prefer to die laughing really very hard!" - who doesn't.. :)

You space out?? thats new.. how is that working out for u??

21 was cheeky.. :p

Btw, i have tried writing something like this on my blog.. check it out wen u get time..

http://dickylona.blogspot.com/2009/12/25-weird-sleeping-postures.html

keep rocking! :)

Pavitra .... said...

@ Shantanu:
:)
I'll read it soon...If I can get it, that is...

Pavitra .... said...

@ Dips:
I love you too sweetie! And thank you so much! :D

Pavitra .... said...

@ Harsha:
Hey! Looks like you're a LP fan yourself...
Hehe...it bugs a bit na, to step on a crack...
And spacing out...well, lets just say, its refreshing! ;)
Thanks a ton!! I'll check your post soon!
Cheers!

Harsha said...

How did u knw abt LP?? Did i mention it to u b4?? :o

it bugs a lot more wen the tile size reduces.. there is one room in my place where the tile size is smaller than my feet size.. i end up tip-toeing there and my mom used to stop me dead in the tracks thinking i did something wrong.. now she is used to the tip-toes and lets me pass even wen i am sneaking out.. :p

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Sooo cool lol had fun reading these! I love Penelope too!

The Bald Guy said...

Ditto 7, 16, 18.

:-o

Pavitra .... said...

@ Harsha:
Yeah, I figured! ;)
Haha...I've got big tiles at home...So i keep dancing around! ;)
Glad you've made them sneak-proof though :)

Pavitra .... said...

@ Tamanna:
Thank you so much dear! :)

Pavitra .... said...

@ TBG:
Ohh cool! Looks like we've got some habits in common! Welcome to my world! It sucks! You're gonna love it! :D

Harini said...

Ditto for 7 nd 13.

Pavitra .... said...

@ Harini:
Cool! :)
Hugs!!

Harsha said...

u figured?!? wow.. that seemed very confident.. i guess LP have that effect on their fans.. :)

Splurgerina said...

I loved that relating people, places to songs bit..I actually know people who can see animals in other people..lol! and giving pet names to your stuff...how cute!

P.S.- I totally have OCD too..I wash my hands A LOT!!

suruchi said...

Wow...now this tells a surely lot more about you!
Now if only we had a face to think of when we think of your beautiful mind!
Sigh...sigh!

Hey I like Pussycat dolls too...
But pressing Penelope’s nose...ehem...do we see a fetish there?;-)

I wonder now what song is being related to me!
Thunderous applause for this one:
I need music to keep me alive. I need literature to keep me sane. I need love to enjoy both!

And it continues well onto the 21 points;-)
These pointers bring soooooooooo much wackiness on board sooooooooo far away from the normal... ‘I like rice with daal’ stuff!
So a great-great read!

Pavitra .... said...

@ Harsha:
Yeah, LP does have that effect! :)

Pavitra .... said...

@ Splurgy:
Haha...seeing animals in other people! Thats something new for me! I have the hand washing OCD too!

Pavitra .... said...

@ Suruchi:
Thank you so much sweetie!
Yeah, and the nose thing...you can call it a fetish ;)
Pussycat dolls...hawt hawt!! :D
Cheers!!

A S said...

hiii!

first tym here... like it!

i agree with point 18. it is so damn irritating yaar but parents think its cute...

Pavitra .... said...

@ A S:
Hey! Thanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment! Yeah, parents do find it cute, until they finally get angry looks from everyone! hehe!
Do visit again!
Cheers!

Avi said...

Nice blog, I feel lucky to stumbled upon !!
I too walk on single coloured tiles and create patterns in the way I walk. And LP is my fav. rock band.