Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

May 18, 2010

Cougar-ville!


Well, a cougar is a single woman (mostly), in her late 40s who hits on younger men (married, unmarried…doesn’t matter!)

Typically, cougars prey upon men almost young enough to be their sons. Thus forty-something cougars would be attracted to men in their 20s, and fifty-something cougars would pursue men in their 30s and so on. Although the term 'cougar' comes from the big-game predatory cat of the same name, the cougar connection also may allude to the wearing of animal print clothing by older. Cougars would always want to dress to kill!

So what do other women have in this scenario..? Well, they are permanently on her bad side.. A cougar unknowingly is insensitive towards other women (mostly younger).. I guess it’s just a natural instinct to eliminate the competition…

So, why am I giving you’ll so much gyaan???

My boss is a cougar…..and shes real mean to all the women there..Shes jealous of the younger ones coz they still have game and shes jealous of the married ones...well coz they're married… And shes over-extra nice to all the men... 

Although, I’m finally out of that place… But I really pity the other women who always end up being on the wrong side of her gun (or should it be claws?? Nevermind!)

Any ideas..??







16 Mississippi:

Mr Happy said...

i ahve only one question, is she good enough to be a cougar?:P

Pavitra .... said...

@ Mr Happy:
Well, By the way she dresses up and stuff....I think she's trying her best...
Actually, sometimes I feel she tries too hard....

Sorcerer said...

hmm...Close encounters with the Cougar kind . eh?

Harsha said...

Ha ha ha.. I know the kind.. There used to be this lady where I used to play in my college days.. The lady comes to join in our game of shuttle.. she comes overly dressed (on her face) and with breath stopping perfume about her.. she always hit on the ones who had girl friends.. n the worst part, she followed some of us and when we were with our girl friends she sneaked up to us and hit on us right in front of our gf's popped out eyes..

eventually, we stopped playing shuttle..

The EnCHANtress said...

Girl here in my town, that is all you see anymore. cougars everywhere. I asked one lady and she said what the men can do it, and I cannot? I just laughed and went on.

As long as It is not my son (if I have one in life) she is cool.

Chan

Pavitra .... said...

@ Sorcerer: Yeah....and I'm not liking it :|

Pavitra .... said...

@ Harsha:
Hahaha...lol..
See, you shouldn't mess with a cougar...You'll end up getting into a whole lot of trouble....

Pavitra .... said...

@ The EnCHANtress:
Haha...this one is the same....dressing provocatively so that she catches everyone's eye....and i'm not talking guys in particular ;)

suruchi said...

Oh wow Pavitra...
I learn a new term here thanks to you...
Makes me think about all the 40 plus women I know and trying to categorise them in cougar n non-cougar brackets;-)

I can imagine the plight of you girls in that office!
Glad you got out...
But fun watching such an experienced predator at work, huh?

Pavitra .... said...

@ Suruchi:
Haha...
Now that you give it a hard think...you realize that there are quite a few on the prowl, hai na..??
and yes, they have quite a different game plan...

Bullshee said...

Would I be cougar prey if I joined your office?

Pavitra .... said...

@ Bullshee:
yeah you would....definately...
But a heads up....you do remember what happened to Barney Stinson, right..??
So its your call :D

Pri said...

LOL!! now isn't it great that you are out of that place before writing this??
hows ur new boss? :p

Pavitra .... said...

@ Pri:
Well, its gonna be bout 2 more years until I work again...I was just an intern there...Still have to study more...
To tell you the truth, I was kinda waiting to get out of that place before I write this post...
**evil laugh***
I hope my future boss is awesome! ;)

Nitin said...

like you said. cougars are hot. and i have had the good fortune to know a few. but then i guess you were stuck with an uptight one. some are pretty ok really :)

Pavitra .... said...

@ Nitin:
Well, she doesn't look her age...and her dressing does knock off a few years...
Hope I don't find such uptight ones again... :)