Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 1, 2010

When I'm angry, I cry!

I don't know why I do that all the time. When someone insults me or irritates me or hurts me, I have a lot to say. But before I try to speak, I tear up. It really bugs me. People tend to think I'm very weak and vulnerable which is not true. But no matter how much I try it always ends in the same way. I hate it when people think that its my weapon to get away with things. I feel like telling them, ignore the tears and listen to what I wanna say. Although it makes me feel relaxed and light in the head temporarily, I wish I could hit the pause button before I tear up. Damn you traitorous eyeballs!

5 Mississippi:

Tuesdai said...

Heyyyy :)

Cheer up, it's the NEW Year...time to think above and beyond! Remember, he who conquers you, controls you....never take a person's opinion OVER your own. Golden Rule on the internet: Never allow people to see you sweat, because 9 times out of 10 THIS PLACE can be quite ignorant and heartless.

The early part of 2008 I was extremely defensive on what people had to say about me, so in return, I always came back with more...which only hurts the person back...but what can you gain off of hurting someone who's hurt you? NOt much. Both of you are hurting.

Try not to focus on what people have to say, but what you have to say about you! We all have a voice we need to find....find yours in 2010.

And Happy New Year! Great Things!

Pooja Mahimkar said...

oh that happens with me too. you can call me a cry baby, and its really very irritating when someone sayd that i am crying to get away with things..

i can understand what you wan to say.. and its just so true.

Preeti said...

HappY New year Pavitra..

I used to be like that years ago ..and then I stopped crying publicly , coz people dont value the tears , I do rather cry alone to feel better. whenever you feel angry , go and vent it on the person who cause u the pain ..it works ...no one in the world should have the right to hurt you ..

nd also avoid such situations if u can ..
wish you a confrontation free and Happy New Year...

Pavitra .... said...

@ Tuesdai, Preeti and Pooja:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm gonna try my best not to become so emotional this year. Wishing you all a very happy new year!

Rakesh said...

Somewhat similar problem with me! When people scold me, I laugh. I mean uncontrollably... so much so that they have started saying I have a wiring defect :(

If you have gotten over your problem, you might suggest me a way to get over mine.