Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

October 25, 2009

I'm back...!!!

Hey guys..! I'm finally back into the blogosphere! Its been sooooooooo long and I've missed you guys so much!! Well, to tell you the truth, I've not been keeping well. I had severe dengue and was hospitalized (for the first time) for a few days. The worse part is that I fell sick on the first day of my final exam study leave!!

STUDY LEAVE:
Definition : Those 15 days of your life you keep aside for studying the portion covered in the entire semester.

I got discharged 3 days ago. So that leaves exactly 2 days for my exams!! I'm so screwed this time! I'm inching my way towards passing. I've never been so scared in my life. Anyone got a time turner??

I'll be posting bout my hospital experience as soon as my exams get over. Till then cya guys!! I'm glad to be back!

Ps- Saw Wake up Sid finally!!! My liking towards Bollywood has come back!!
PPS- Saw Amir Khan yesterday!!! Hes so cuuuute!!! :D

5 Mississippi:

Michael said...

Good luck with the exams, I know exactly how it is having been in your position only a few months ago. I hope you do well enough for your own standards, will be here when you return!

Michael.
Do you hate it too?
"If you're going through Hell, keep going."

soin said...

that 15 days is for lazing around.. the night b4 is the one where the studies begin..so its fine i guess..free

Arjun said...

Oh god... Dengue?? Hope u r al fine now... :)

Exams... just give it ur best shot.. tats all u can do.. :)

Nice to see u back....

Cheers..!!
Arjun

DayDreamer said...

Extremely beautiful blog with some really wonderful Posts & Pictures..

Do visit mine(Though its not as good as urs)

Looking forwards to more wonderful posts & Pics(Following your blog)

Do follow mine if you like it..
:-)

Cheers,
Dev
http://thegreyconfessions.blogspot.com

Preeti said...

hey !! hope you are better now ...

good luck for exams !!