Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

May 10, 2009

Mothers Love....!

This is the poem I had recited in school when I was 5 years old in a elocution competition. My mom took a lot of pain to help me learn this by-heart. Hey mum, I still remember it and here's to you! Today, on Mother's day, I dedicate to my mum and all the other mums out there...! You all deserve this....

MOTHER'S LOVE

A Mother's love is something,
That no one can explain,
It is made of deep devotion,
And sacrifice and pain.
It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may,
For nothing can destroy it or take that love away.
Her love is far beyond defining,
It defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret,
In the mysteries of creation.
A many splendid miracle,
Man can never understand,
She another wondrous evidence,
Of God's tender, guiding hand.


Love you so much mom...!

9 Mississippi:

Chronicwriter said...

ammmmaaaaa - the most beautiful word

chriz

Kartz said...

Those lines say it all... Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace.

яノςんム said...

beautiful it is :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

anything on mom are always beautiful :)

lovely poem.

thnks for ur visit and wishes dear pavitra :)

ki said...

I agree with Chriz.

"Amma, I'm hungry"
"Amma, I'm hurt."
"Amma, I'm bored."
"Amma, go away!!!"

She takes it all with equanimity.

Amal Bose said...

beautiful...

Zeba Talkhani said...

Nice. I just wrote about mommy as well. Feeling much better now after letting her know what I really feel!

Anurag said...

Really Nice....A Mother's day special....Well said Chriz and Ki... :D

Pavitra .... said...

@Chriz:
You are absolutely right!

@Kartz:
thanks a lot!

@Richa:
thank you so much

@Preetilata:
It feels great to post this! Thanks a lot!

Ki:
well said ki!

Amal Bose:
thanks so much!

Zeba:
I know, it feels great!

@Anurag:
Thanks! I feel so nice after writing this!