Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

April 18, 2009

Before Valentine's Day...

WOMAN:

Dear God,
Before I fall into deep sleep,
I pray for a man, who isn’t a creep,
The one who is tall, handsome and strong,
To whom I will always belong,
Who cares for me and extremely kind,
And even my silliest tantrums, he doesn’t mind,
Who pulls my chair and opens the door,
Who asks for little and does more,
Who tells me “I love you” everyday,
Who makes me smile in his own special way,
Oh! Send me the one who will love me with no end,
And would always be my best friend.

MAN:

Dear God,
I pray for a hot, sexy dancer, who cannot speak my language,
Who has big boobs and a perfect ass and is partially deaf,
Who owns a golf course, bar and beach house,
I know this doesn’t rhyme, but I don’t give a shit!

25 Mississippi:

Crowscious said...

How true! Men are all just controlled by their joysticks.

Chronicwriter said...

hahaha...

me laughing men...

and crows comments.. about joysticks... rofl

www.chronicwriter.com

LazyKing said...

hahah really funny.
Thanks for visiting my blog

Anurag said...

This is such a feminist sexist or whatever you call it post...I mean ...Not all men are like that ...And it's true about Women what u say but plzzz...Not the men :P

Twisted Elegance.... said...

Are you chairman of some women rights group?

Quirky Mon said...

It'd be paradise on earth for men if this wish of theirs comes true! But I'd like to modify the woman's prayer a bit...I'd also ask for a remote control to control my guy.

Café Chick said...

Very funny - I love that blog, too. :-) Sadly, so much of it is true ... lol.

ki said...

Hahahahaha!!! :D

This is hilarious! And I must agree! Deep inside all men want is a sexy sexy girl :D

go-phish said...

hilarious!!!!...but i dont know how well it applies for EVERY guy... :)

(i have faith in a few, few i said!)

hehehehe..

and it IS kind of sexist!!!
but still, funnnnnnnnny!

deluded said...

disagreed!

come come now, you KNOW that the majority isnt always 100% right?

guys can have the first part too!
and girls the 2nd one!

The New Black said...

So funny, and so true!

Pavitra Ramkumar said...

@ Crowscious:
haha...yeah! most of them atleast...!

@ Chronicwriter:
haha...i knw!

@ LazyKing:
hey thanks!

@ Anurag:
yeah maybe! :)

Pavitra Ramkumar said...

@ Twisted elegance:
haha....not yet....! ;)

@ Quirky Mon:
hey, a remote control would be fun! I'll ask for one too!

@ Cafe Chick:
hey thanks a lot!

@ Ki:
yeah! most guys definitely want someone sexy...
although the funny thing is that they wanna settle down with women who are smart!

@ go-phish:
yeah i agree with you on that! thanks a lot!

Pavitra Ramkumar said...

@ deluded:
yeah but that's a very very rare case you know! ;)

@ The New Black:
hey thanks!

sawan said...

lol funny it is :)

quirky, read crows' comment :P

WarmSunshine said...

OHHH hahaha

Girl you nailed it!!! you just NAILED it :D

Nupur said...

haha!!! too good!!!!

Hemanth Potluri said...

first timer to ur blog..:)..

it was a funny post...and u were spot on :)..

urs..hemu..

aqua gurl said...

very nycee!!!

Thnks for following!

PS - eye catching background

fms1988 said...

LOL !*Hi 5*
Good one..
btw im blessed with jus d kind of guy da woman was praying for :D touch wood!

Nice blog

abhisheksardar said...

:D
Brilliant...LOLzzz

LazyKing said...

I don't know if you saw it but I posted this joke in my blog and I linked it to your blog.
http://unboredme.blogspot.com/2009/04/women-and-men-wishes.html

arshat.chaudhary said...

hahahahhaahhaah
hahahahahahhahaha
funny..

muthu said...

You really wanna know abt men. k here goes...

Men look at women the way men look at cars. Everyone looks at ferraris. Now and then we like a pick up truck, and we all end up with station wagons....

:D:D:D ... how tat.. :)

freelancer said...

hilarious...bt very damn true