Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 18, 2009

"Honest"ly happy again!

I have been bestowed with the Honest Scrap Award for the second time and this time, by LazyKing. I am extremely thrilled and honored to receive this award. His blog is incredible, interesting, funny and always makes me want to smile! Here's to you!

Now according to the rules, I guess I have to state 10 honest things about me. So here I go...

1. I'm extremely short for my age. I can easily pass for a 14 year old (Alright.....12 year old!) .
2. I detest tomatoes and green peas.
3. My cell phone is an extension of my body.
4. I talk to my cat. Sometimes i explain stuff to him when I'm studying. (Poor thing even listens to me like he understands!)
5. My wardrobe has a picture of Edward Cullen on it!
6. My attention span in a lecture is hardly 30 minutes. I drift away after that.
7. I feel thirsty at 3.30 am in the morning and hence I can find my way to the kitchen with my eyes closed!
8. I'm a shopaholic! I tend to buy stuff for myself when I accompany someone for shopping.
9. I tend to lose my hair clips almost everyday!
10. I am very sarcastic at times and may have hurt people without meaning to. :(




Now, I bestow this award to 7 more bloggers who are very interesting (although i feel all of you'll deserve it.....anyways, sticking to the rules)! Check them out!

From the STUPIDEST corner of my mind
Chronicwriter
An Explorer's View of Life
Lucklys
The Passionate Bookworm
Quirky Alone...And Happy!
Confessions of a Bonafide Adult


Hey Blog-buddies, pass on the award..!

9 Mississippi:

The Passionate Book Worm said...

Yay! Thanks for the award. I love your new blog look btw!

ApocalypsE said...

congrats on the award...:)

how do u manage to lose your hair clip... everyday?...:)

Chronicwriter said...

thanks a bunch pavitra... i took a sloid U turn with a senti post... will come up with funny posts.. congos for getting the award too..

god bless

www.chronicwriter.com

moi said...

congratulations dear!! Since its second time, so it calls for a double party and excitement

Eve Noir said...

Congrats. I got this award twice. We are similar with #1, 4, 6, 8, 10...and 2-but I like peas BUT despise tomatoes!

Pavitra Ramkumar said...

@ The Passionate Book Worm:
hey thanks a lot! You deserve it!

@ApocalypsE:
Thank you so much. I really don't know how i manage to do that. I find them and lose them again. Lol!

@Chronicwriter:
hey no problem! Love your blog anyway! Thanks!

Pavitra Ramkumar said...

@ moi:
yeah, i do feel like celebrating!
thanks!

@ Eve Noir:
wow! unbelievable! looks like i found my distant twin! thanks dear.

S. said...

Congrats! What a cute blog!

freelancer said...

lol...yu are insane