Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

February 15, 2009

"M" lovin it..!!


Well, I was assigned the letter M by “The Passionate Bookworm” and I have to list out 12 things I love starting with this letter. It was a bit tough, but I managed to get 12 things. If you’ll want to play too, let me know and I will assign a letter to you too.
So here I go..

MOM :
I love my mum sooo much. She obviously tops my list. Her endless and unselfish love has made me what i am today and i thank her for all that she has done and is still doing for me. Shes my everything…:) muaah!!



MUSIC:
I’m a hard core music lover- rock, pop, instrumental, blues, u name it….!! (plus, i play the piano too...)


MALL:
Well of course, where else do you think I go for retail-therapy…??



MORNING:
Although I don’t wake up that early, there is something about the morning I really love. Maybe it’s just the fresh and cheerful mood.



MADAGASCAR:

Ohh…I so love this movie…Marty, King Julian, Alex….everyone in this movie is so hilarious…!! I love both the parts…hope they make a third part too…!!




MIRROR:
The mirror is one of my best friends and my most honest critic.. Can’t live without it…



MERCEDES:
Well, who doesn’t want one..?? I’m crazy about this car( I get a rush when I see one)..!!



MIKE SHINODA:

Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park and Fort Minor rocks in every song….!! He’s simply the best !!


MIRACLES:
i love miracles and i believe in them. (My cat had survived three months of complex surgery. i had prayed a lot for him. after that he was as naughty as ever and full of life. ) Miracles do happen....




MARS:
It’s one of my favorite chocolates. I literally hog on it if I get a chance (although I don’t put on weight…thank god..!!) My uncles usually get it for me when they come down from the States.



MOZARELLA CHEESE:
I love mozzarella cheese…..it’s the gooiest and yummiest cheese of all!! (my stomach is rumbling already..!!)



MARLEY:
Yes, it’s Marley from the movie ‘Marley and Me’. I would love a dog that eats everything on site and is soo adorable and crazy…who howls at the thunder and who drinks out of the throne (:P)….and cannot stay in one place for five minutes.

2 Mississippi:

Crowscious said...

Aw, I love all your pics, esp Mike :)... M is a difficult letter, but a lot better than Z.

Nick James said...

Glad to have found your blog thanks to the very person who granted you the letter "M"

I will visit your blog everyday, and hope you enjoy mine as well. Take care!