Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

December 23, 2008

6 facts you didn’t know about me until now….

Well, I was inspired to write this from a magazine I read…..and I also wanted something entered in this blog to satisfy the cravings of the mass (i.e. you people)…..so here I go….six unrevealed things about me…..in a nutshell..!!

1. I used to feel that I have a psychic connection with the feline species when I was a kid…. I thought I could comprehend their words…. Hear their thoughts…… once I even thought I was turning into one…!! (Boy this did freak my mum out……and she still taunts me about it…lol...!)

2. I hate it when other people organize my stuff….my clothes….. my books….it’s my sweet mess (orderly mess according to me) and I love to live in it…thank you very much……and yes, I know I have the obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD) symptoms -as pointed out by someone…….


3. My blood group is O positive……THE UNIVERSAL DONOR……and I’m very proud of it…..although I have nothing to do with it….it’s still great to be one……and even if I don’t look like someone who can give blood (I might require some though)…..it’s a feel-good factor for me..!!

4. I play the piano……I have given exams from Trinity College of Music, London…….still two more grades to give.....no time for that as such……..


5. When I was little….I had an ambition of doing veterinary medicine and to get a job as a doctor in San Diego zoo….or else be a part of the Steve Irwin (miss you) crew…..and have a totally wild time……

6. I love to talk…..I can jabber non-stop for hours without getting bushed…..and I’m short tempered…although I don’t show it..…For all those people who think I’m a very quiet person, it might be just that you are too boring…..

2 Mississippi:

Crowscious said...

I learnt the piano too... but i failed the second grade exam LOL.. guess ur much better at it ;)

deluded said...

youre craaaazy!

write me a guest post sometime?

nice!